Pec Enhancement via Fat Grafting
Men desire to have the perfect chiseled body. When diet and hours at the gym aren’t enough to achieve the ideal physique, men can now turn to male fat grafting procedures as a solution.
Fat grafting is a natural way to add volume and shape to a target area by transferring unwanted body fat from trouble spots like the abdomen, lower back, and flanks (love handles). Pec enhancement via fat grafting can be used to enlarge the muscle and produce more chest definition to help men achieve the toned look they desire.
YOUR PEC ENHANCEMENT VIA FAT GRAFTING SURGERY
Our plastic surgeons will see you in an initial consultation. The consultation offers you an opportunity to:
- Meet with the surgeon of your choice to ask questions.
- Review your health history and goals with your surgeon to determine if a male breast reduction is right for you.
- Discuss fees/financing and schedule surgery with one of our surgery coordinators
Day of Surgery
Your male pec enhancement will be performed in our fully accredited in-office surgical suite or in a same day surgical facility as an outpatient procedure. IV sedation with local anesthesia is normally used.
- You can expect to be in recovery from 1 to 2 hours.
- You may experience temporary discomfort and swelling after your procedure.
FEES AND FINANCING INFORMATION
At your initial consultation, you will have the opportunity to meet with one of our surgery coordinators to discuss fees and payment options. Click here to learn more about financing options available at the Plastic Surgery Group.